August 22, 2012
Location:Glen Allen Library
Optimizing Your Behavioral Dynamics for Personal and Team Success
ABSTRACT: In this ever-changing world of uncertainty where job-security and economic change is the new norm, it is more important than ever to understand how to effectively become a linchpin within your organization and team. We desire not to be just a cog in the ‘big wheel’ of the corporate machine, but rather a valued, important, and necessary employee for our company. How can we become invaluable to our company while at the same time enjoying our work, our team, our employer, and doing challenging and sustainable work that allows for personal and professional growth?Be prepared to learn a lot, see how to improve oneself and watch a dynamic demo from audience members on how to optimize behavioral patterns in a team!
In this workshop you will:
- Understand the (new) role of management in our new economy
- Understand why your team’s dysfunctions prohibit your potential
- Reveal why understanding business and team culture is paramount to business success
- Review if you’re ready to take the next step in personal responsibility and personal change
- See a real-life example of personal and team optimization using the Team Science Method
SPEAKER BIO: Peter Saddington is an Organizational Consultant and Agile Coach who has been in software development for 15+ years. He has 3 Masters degrees (Counseling, Education, Theology & Philosophy) and is publishing his second book in late 2012 (Wiley) on Agile and Human Performance. He is the co-founder of a research and analytics company, Action & Influence, which measures human dynamics within the enterprise cultures.